Answering your questions:

Can I hire my own local inspector to do my housing inspection?
No. Please refer to the list of approved BCAC Home inspectors found here.
Can I use "Schedule F" for my housing inspection?
All SAWP and Agriculture Stream applicants must use the BC Agriculture Council (BCAC) housing inspection form.
Where can I get a housing inspection form?
Housing inspection forms can only be purchased by BCAC approved home inspectors from the BC Agriculture Council (BCAC) or BC Fruit Growers' Association offices.
How much does an inspection cost?
The cost is negotiated between employer and inspector. It generally consists of a base fee, travel fees and other additional fees if applicable, plus GST.
How do I check to see if my LMIA was approved?
Call Service Canada at 1-800-367-5693