Housing Inspections

Applications for temporary foreign workers (TFW) through the Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program (SAWP) and Ag Stream programs must include a housing inspection form.

BC housing inspection forms can only be purchased by approved home inspectors (see list). Forms are available for pick-up at the BC Agriculture Council office (Abbotsford) or BC Fruit Growers' Association office (Kelowna). A sample of this housing inspection form can be viewed below, along with the list of approved BC home inspectors.

  • Approved BC Home Inspectors
  • Sample Inspection Form
  • Guidelines for Seasonal Housing for Temporary Farm Workers in BC

  • Fire Safety

  • Accessory Seasonal Farm Worker Accommodation
  • Accessory Seasonal Farm Worker Accommodations Smoke Alarm Requirements
  • Accessory Seasonal Farm Worker Accommodations Fire Alarm Requirements
  • Basic Fire Safety Master Plan
  • Example Fire Exit Plans
  • House Rules - How to Prevent a House Fire - English or Spanish